Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thing 11

LibraryThing looks like a lot of fun! It will be an excellent resource for discovering new books and it would be an excellent resource for book clubs. I think my monthly Monday Night Book Club could use this. I can see it would be fun to create a widget for our own library webpage to advertise our new books. I've already added LibraryThing to my RSS feed and look forward to learning all the ways it can be used. My own personal collection will be posted here. I've tried to put the widget on my blog and so far have been unsuccessful. I plan to continue to try that.
I have placed the widget on my blog but I don't care for its look and its location. I may need some help with that! I think some other blogs look really good and I'm not quite as happy with the appearance of my own. With the completion of 23 Things, I hope to spend some time tweaking it.

No comments: