Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thing 22

Animoto! What fun! This was so easy even I could do it! As well as a child of 10! I'm kind of pumped about it and I'm thinking about other short videos I can make! I also noticed on my original video that a head was cut off and I need to go back and restore it if possible. It was a very easy process and didn't take long to do. What usually gives me problems is figuring how to get it back to my blog but, again, Animoto walks you through the steps and makes it very easy to post your video.
I am curious of the cost to make a longer video and might be interested in that later. Right now, it will be fun to create mini-vids for free! It is exciting to be successful in something I would never have done on my own. Animoto makes it easy to be successful.

2 comments:

Zeeburt said...

It seems like I read that the longer videos were $5 each or there was a reasonable yearly fee for unlimited videos. There is a time limit on even the paid videos, but I think viewers would get bored with a really long one anyway. I liked yours. I'm going to make one of my faculty too! What a great surprise for them.

rileyreader said...

A faculty animoto would be fun to do for special events. I might try one for the end-of-school showing various events throughout the year.